For the perfect Sienna X Spray Tan
- Exfoliate regularly especially the night before your tan. Pay particular attention to knees elbows and any other dry areas.
- Ensure any manicures or pedicures are completed prior to your tan treatment.
- It is advisable to have any eyelash/eyebrow or wax/shave treatments 24/48 hours before your tanning treatment.
- Do not use moisturiser, deodorants or perfume immediately before your tan as they can act as a barrier.
- Wear loose clothing and flip flops or loose fitting shoes. Tight clothes will cause the tan to rub off in its developing stages.
- I do advise a skin patch test if you have sensitive skin.
- It is advisable to remove contact lenses before treatment.
- Remove all jewellery.
After your spray tan (Except for the Express Tan, which only requires 1 hour)
- Leave the tan on for at least 8 hours, then shower until your guide colour runs clear and gently pat dry.
- Avoid excessive exercise, perspiring or getting wet during your development stage, sip drinks or use a straw.
- Long baths or going swimming will fade your tan more quickly.
- Remember that your sunless tan has no SPF protection; you will still need to use sun protection.
- Moisturise daily to enhance your tan and prolong the colour.
- Exfoliate after 5 days to encourage even fading.